corneal transplant

Discussion in 'Optometry Archives' started by GR, Dec 23, 2005.

  1. GR

    GR Guest

    I have ICE syndrome and was told I need a corneal transplant, iam unemployed
    and was wondering how to go about getting it done, I live in the los angeles
    thank you
    GR, Dec 23, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. GR

    Neil Brooks Guest

    I'm not a doctor, but I'm fairly certain I can answer this one.

    You need to see a corneal surgeon.

    Based on your location, I can wholeheartedly recommend that you
    contact the UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute:

    Good luck!
    Neil Brooks, Dec 23, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.