Eyes Off Center ... (Medical term?)

Discussion in 'Eye-Care' started by tribal, Apr 15, 2004.

  1. tribal

    tribal Guest

    I'm quite happy and comfortable with my looks, however, I feel my eyes
    are slightly off center. Not so much 'cross eyes', but more like,
    the entire right eye, is actually 2mm higher than the left. This is more
    visible in photographs. When I look in the mirror I can't even tell.

    Something like Shannon Dougherty (90210). Is this something that can be
    corrected with surgery relatively easily ? Can someone name the medical
    term for this condition so I can do more research on the subject.

    Thanks in advance
    tribal, Apr 15, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.