How to keep these glasses from flying off my face!

Discussion in 'Glasses' started by Swingman, Aug 10, 2005.

  1. Swingman

    Swingman Guest

    I have a pair of glasses that normally fit snugly enough, but once they get
    a little sweat on them during sports I can't keep them on my face. I'd
    rather not use a band that attaches to the earpieces and wraps around the
    head. The ideal would be earpieces that curl around the ear, but I don't
    know if it's practical to replace the current earpieces. Does anyone make
    an accessory that would help? TIA
    Swingman, Aug 10, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  2. Swingman

    skyt Guest

    I know some people who've used an accessory that you slip (or wrestle)
    onto each "leg" (or whatever you call them) of your glasses so that the
    curved rubber-ish accessory will curve around your ears so the glasses
    won't fall off. It's an accessory, so you can take it out when you
    don't need it. (I know someone who used the accessory with his glasses
    for kayaking, and well, he still had his glasses after that.)

    The only problem is that I have absolutely no idea where to get the
    accessory. But it IS available.
    skyt, Aug 10, 2005
    1. Advertisements

  3. Swingman

    swingman Guest

    Thanks, that sounds like what I'm looking for. Now, if someone can point me
    at a source I'll be styling <g>.
    swingman, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Swingman

    bfrey Guest

    I need to find something similar for my son's glasses. These look
    interesting, are cheap, and might work for you: I don't think they'll work for my son,
    though, as he also wears hearing aids.
    If anyone finds the slip-on flexible cabe temples, please post to this
    group. I've been searching all morning! Thanks, Beverly
    bfrey, Aug 10, 2005
  5. Swingman

    bfrey Guest

    bfrey, Aug 11, 2005
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.