What can cause this?

Discussion in 'Glasses' started by Ralph Kreiple, May 24, 2018.

1. Ralph Kreiple

Ralph Kreiple

I was told I just have to get used to them.

If I look a print in exactly the center of the lenses, perfect. Holding my head and the page still move my focus point up or down, as I move my eyes I get double vision. Does not happen moving eyes side to side.

If I do the same thing with either eye closed, no double vision. Individually the lenses are perfect, together it is so annoying.

My old glasses don't exhibit this, I can take over the counters and see none of this.

What could be causing this?

Ralph Kreiple, May 24, 2018
    1. Advertisements

2. Ralph Kreiple

Ralph Kreiple

So as I close this out, I will tell you what I have found. Using the given script, I ordered 2 $6.95 ea readers from Zenni, shipping included. They came and they worked perfectly. So I took one of the glasses the yet unnamed local vendor made and did some more work with them. I found that if i use the upper right corner to look through, they are perfect. It appears, to me, the lenses are not centered properly.

Ralph Kreiple, Jun 6, 2018
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question